The data controller of your Personal Information is Armand de Brignac Holdings, LLC Now LLC, a company, registered in the State of Delaware, United States, under company number 4528091, whose principal office address is at:
540 West 26th Street, 6th Floor
New York, NY 10001
Those who choose to access the Site do so on their own initiative and at their own risk, and are responsible for complying with all local laws, rules and regulations. By using this Site, visitors from outside of the United States of America acknowledge this Site is subject to the laws and regulations of the United States of America, and waive any claims that may arise under their own national laws.
- The Information We Collect About You
Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by:
- registering for mailing list via the Site;
- following the ‘Contact Us’ link made available on the Site;
- entering into transactions with us;
- providing us with feedback about the Site or our services; or
- corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise.
This may include Personal Information that you provide to us, such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone number, gender and any payment details that you may provide us with.
Information we collect about you. Each time you use the Site, we may automatically collect the following information, which may be considered to be Personal Information when combined with other information about you:
- IP Protocol Addresses and Web Logs. This Site’s web servers automatically collect the Internet Protocol (IP) addresses and log files of visitors. Your IP address is an identifying number that is automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). This number is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever you visit the Site, along with the time(s) of your visit(s) and the page(s) that you visited. This information is collected in an aggregate form only. We use your IP address, and the IP addresses of all users, for purposes such as calculating Site usage levels, helping diagnose problems with the Site’s servers, and administering the Site. Collecting IP addresses is standard practice on the Internet and is done automatically by many websites.
- Pixel Tags. We and our service providers may also use so-called “pixel tags,” “web beacons,” “clear GIFs” or similar means (collectively, “Pixel Tags”) in connection with some Site pages and HTML-formatted email messages to, among other things, compile aggregate statistics about Site usage and response rates. A Pixel Tag is an electronic image, often a single pixel (1×1), that is ordinarily not visible to Site visitors and may be associated with cookies on the visitors’ hard drives. Pixel Tags allow us to count users who have visited certain pages of the Site, to deliver branded services, and to help determine the effectiveness of promotional or advertising campaigns. When used in HTML-formatted email messages, Pixel Tags can tell the sender whether and when an email has been opened.
- How Information We Collect Is Used
We may use Personal Information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information to:
- facilitate transactions between you and us. Please note that, at times, forms on the Site may be pre-populated with your Personal Information in order to facilitate a transaction between you and Armand de Brignac Holdings, LLC Now or an affiliated entity of Armand de Brignac Holdings, LLC Now for purposes of conducting the desired transaction;
- fulfill your requests. Armand de Brignac Holdings, LLC Now may use your Personal Information to fulfill the purpose for which such Personal Information was provided (e.g., to confirm your registration or fulfill your purchase);
- serve internal business purposes. We may also use your Personal Information for our internal business purposes, such as to target advertising (where you have opted in to receive such advertising), for data analysis, for audits and for other internal purposes.
- process payments on your behalf. To the extent Armand de Brignac Holdings, LLC Now is the entity offering the purchase services, when you make a purchase through the Site, we or our third party payment processor may collect your credit card number or other payment account number (for example, your PayPal account number), billing address and other information related to such purchase (collectively, “Payment Information”) from you. We will use the Payment Information that you provide to bill you for your purchase and to fulfill your purchase. By providing your Payment Information, you are authorizing us to give that information to third parties as necessary to confirm and fulfill your order (for example, to process your credit card or payment account number and to send you products you have ordered).
- allow you to forward certain items posted on Site or links to Site features by email or Instant Messenger to other parties who you believe may be interested. If you wish to use this feature, you may provide us with such other party’s email address or Instant Messenger screen name so that we can facilitate your sending of such message to such other party. To do so, any Personal Information you provide in connection with sending such other party the message, such as your name and your email address or Instant Messenger screen name, will, of course, be disclosed to such other party. While, due to technical restrictions, the recipient’s email address or Instant Messenger screen names may be retained in our log files, we do not knowingly share it with third parties and we do not use this Personal Information for any purpose except to send this message (unless the recipient has already consented to such use of his/her Personal Information).
- process your newsletter and magazine subscriptions. When you complete the ticket purchase for our shows, you will be automatically enrolled in our newsletter. In addition, for some shows you may receive a complimentary subscription to a trade magazine. For this purpose, we will provide your name and mailing address to the magazine subscription fulfillment company. You may choose to simultaneously opt out of both subscriptions during the checkout process.
- send you information about Armand de Brignac Holdings, LLC Now and its services as well as promotional material on behalf of some of our partners, if you have expressly opted in to receiving such information. If at any time you change your mind and prefer to no longer receive such marketing communications from us, please see the “Opt-In Policy” section below.
It is important that the Personal Information we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Personal Information changes during your relationship with us.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the Site and pages viewed as well as to diagnose problems with our servers and to administer the Site;
- to analyze and improve the features and functionality of this Site;
- on an aggregate basis to sell and deliver advertising, promotions and content that we believe will be of interest to you;
- to better tailor your website experience to your interests, and to show you content in which you may be interested and to display the content according to your preferences;
- to enhance your experience on other Armand de Brignac Holdings, LLC Now websites, if you opt in to allow us to do so. To the extent we do so, we make sure that your Personal Information receives the same level of protection throughout the Armand de Brignac Holdings, LLC Now business family. Please note that such sharing may involve the collection use, storage, or disclosure of Personal Information outside of your jurisdiction.
In addition, we reserve the right to share such Non-Personal Information, which does not personally identify you, with third parties, for any purpose. For example, we may share information with advertisers or other third parties that are not part of the Armand de Brignac Holdings, LLC Now family on an aggregate or other basis that does not disclose any of your Personal Information.
- Legal Basis On Which We Process Your Personal Information (European Economic Area (“EEA”) Only)
We may also process your Personal Information where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests. Legitimate interest means the interest of our organisation in conducting and managing our business to enable us to give the best possible service to our members and the best and most secure experience on our Site. We make sure we consider and balance any potential impact on you (both positive and negative) and your rights before we process your Personal Information for our legitimate interests. We do not use your Personal Information for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you (unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted to by law).
Generally we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your Personal Information other than in relation to sending direct marketing communications to you.
- How Personal Information We Collect Is Disclosed
- Affiliate Communications. If you choose to opt-in to affiliate communications, we may share your Personal Information with our affiliates, including Armand de Brignac Holdings, LLC Now owned, operated or managed venues where Armand de Brignac Holdings, LLC Now produced events occur and promoters or sponsors of Armand de Brignac Holdings, LLC Now events, so that our affiliates may send you announcements and notifications of events, products or services that might be of interest to you. For further information, please see the “Opt-In Policy” section below.
- Third Party Communications. If you choose to opt-in to third party communications, we may also share your Personal Information with third parties to allow such third parties to send promotional communications to you. For further information, please see the “Opt-In Policy” section below.
- Armand de Brignac Holdings, LLC Now Service Providers. We work with third parties who provide services including but not limited to data analysis, order fulfillment, credit card processing and other services of an administrative nature. If you use our services, we reserve the right to share your Personal Information with such third parties for the purpose of enabling these third parties to provide such services. We take reasonable steps to ensure these third parties treat Personal Information in a manner comparable to how we do so.
- Collection of Information By Third Parties
- Third Party Advertising. The ads appearing on this Site are delivered to you by our Web advertising partner. Non-Personal Information about your visits to this Site, such as number of times you have viewed an ad, is used to serve ads to you. In the course of serving advertisements to this Site, our third-party advertiser may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser.
- Opt-In Policy
- Armand de Brignac Holdings, LLC Now Communications. When you supply Armand de Brignac Holdings, LLC Now with Personal Information, from time-to-time, in Armand de Brignac Holdings, LLC Now’s discretion, you may be asked to indicate whether you are interested in receiving information from us about special offers in connection with the Site, Armand de Brignac Holdings, LLC Now and/or our advertisers and partners. If you do choose to opt-in to receive such communications, we may, from time to time, send you marketing communications. If at any time you change your mind and no longer wish to receive marketing communications from us, you may opt-out of such marketing communications by either:
- using the link provided in our newsletters or commercial email messages to opt-out of receiving further marketing communications from us; or
- changing your contact preference to “Do Not Contact Me” at any time by using the “Ask a Question” tab on our Help Page.
If you decide to contact us to change your contact preference, Armand de Brignac Holdings, LLC Now will implement this change promptly. Please be aware that your requested change will not be effective until Armand de Brignac Holdings, LLC Now implements such change and such requests will be implemented only in connection with your Site profile, and will not impact any preferences you may have made to any other site controlled, owned or operated by Armand de Brignac Holdings, LLC Now or its affiliates.
- Affiliate and Third Party Communications. From time-to-time in Armand de Brignac Holdings, LLC Now’s discretion, you may be provided with the opportunity to opt-in to receive offers directly from Armand de Brignac Holdings, LLC Now, our affiliates and/or from third parties. If you do choose to accept any such offer(s), any Personal Information provided to Armand de Brignac Holdings, LLC Now for such purposes may be shared with our affiliates and such third-party partner(s), to allow our affiliates and/or such third parties to provide you with such offers. If you change your mind and would prefer that we no longer share your Personal Information with our affiliates and/or with third parties for their marketing purposes, you may opt-out of such future sharing at any time by using the “Ask a Question” tab on our Help Page, and specifying which choice you are opting out from.
- Allowing Armand de Brignac Holdings, LLC Now to share Personal Information with affiliates for their marketing purposes and/or Allowing Armand de Brignac Holdings, LLC Now to share Personal Information with third-party companies for their marketing purposes. Please note that if you opt-out as described above, (i) we will not be able to remove your Personal Information from the databases of affiliates or third parties with which we have already shared your Personal Information (i.e., to which we have already provided your Personal Information as of the date that we implement your opt-out request), therefore you must contact such affiliates or third parties directly in order to opt-out of further marketing communications made directly from them or utilize the opt-out mechanisms set forth in their respective privacy policies or marketing messages; and (ii) you may still be presented with new offers from Armand de Brignac Holdings, LLC Now and/or its affiliates or third parties while you are within the Site, including offers from those third parties which you have opted-out of receiving direct offers; but in connection with each new offer within the Site you will have the right not to accept such offers. In the event you receive an offer from a third party through our Site, but choose not to accept it, your Personal Information will not be shared.
- Accessing, Updating or Deleting Information Collected About You. This Site also gives you the opportunity to modify or remove Personal Information that you have provided to us by way of this Site. You may do so by modifying your password-protected registered user information on the Site. To the extent that such information is stored in our databases, we will respond to your changes as soon as reasonably possible, although please understand that although this information, once deleted, is not available on the Site, that information may remain stored indefinitely in our backup and archival records. To the extent that such information is not stored in our databases, we cannot always ensure that these corrections or deletions will reach such other databases in a timely manner.
- Where We Store Your Personal Information
To make the Site available to you or to provide any services to you via the Site, we may share your Personal Information within the Armand de Brignac Holdings, LLC Now group of companies. If you are located in the EEA, this may involve transferring your Personal Information outside of the EEA. Many of our external third parties are based outside of the EEA so their processing of your Personal Information will involve a transfer of data outside of the EEA.
Wherever we transfer your Personal Information outside of the EEA, we ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it by ensuring that at least one of the following safeguards is implemented:
- We will only transfer your Personal Information to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for Personal Information by the European Commission. For further details see here.
- Where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts approved by the European Commission, which give Personal Information the same protection it has in the EEA. For further details, see here.
- Where we use providers based in the USA, we may transfer Personal Information to them if they are part of the Privacy Shield, which requires them to provide similar protection to Personal Information shared between the EEA and the USA. For further details, see here.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want further information on the specific mechanism used by us when transferring your Personal Information out of the EEA.
- Security of Your Personal Information. Armand de Brignac Holdings, LLC Now employs reasonable security measures consistent with standard industry practice, for Personal Information collected through this Site, including physical, electronic and operational measures to maintain security and prevent unauthorized access. In addition, we limit access to your Personal Information to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to use it. They will only process your Personal Information on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality. While Armand de Brignac Holdings, LLC Now takes all appropriate steps to safeguard Personal Information under our control, unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or method of storing data can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As such, we cannot guarantee that Personal Information supplied by users will not be accessed on our servers, or intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. We assume no liability for any damages you may suffer as a result of interception, alteration or misuse of information during such transfers. If you have reason to believe that there has been any breach of the security of the Site, please contact us at email@example.com.
In the event of a Personal Information breach, we will notify you and any applicable regulator where we are legally required to do so.
- Contacting Armand de Brignac Holdings, LLC Now Regarding this Site. If you have any questions concerning this Policy, you may send them by email to our Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that email communications will not necessarily be secure; accordingly you should not include credit card information or other sensitive information in your email correspondence with us. You must send any official correspondence via postal mail to:
Armand de Brignac Holdings, LLC
540 West 26th Street, 6th Floor
New York, NY 10001
Attn: Website Privacy Officer
- Access to Your Personal Information. We appreciate your assistance in keeping your Personal Information up to date and accurate. You are entitled to access, verify, amend and/or correct your Personal Information collected by Armand de Brignac Holdings, LLC Now. You are encouraged to contact our Privacy Officer at email@example.com, or the above postal address to verify, correct or update your Personal Information. If you have a concern regarding the collection, use or disclosure of your Personal Information by Armand de Brignac Holdings, LLC Now, please contact our Privacy Officer. Your concern will be investigated and you will be notified as soon as possible of the outcome of the investigation and any action required as a result.
EEA residents only
Should you have any concerns about how we handle your Personal Information, please contact us in the first instance. We will do our best to resolve your concern. Alternatively, you may prefer to submit a complaint directly to your national supervisory authority.
If you are located in the EEA, you have a number of rights in relation to how we process your Personal Information. These include:
- the right access the Personal Information that we may hold about you;
- the right to rectify any inaccurate Personal Information that we may hold about you;
- the right to have your Personal Information erased in certain circumstances, for example, where it is no longer necessary for us to process your Personal Information to fulfil our processing purposes; or where you have exercised your right to object to the processing;
- the right to restrict the processing of your Personal Information where, for example, the information is inaccurate or it is no longer necessary for us to process such information or where you have exercised your right to object to our processing;
- the right to object to the processing of your Personal Information which may be exercised in certain circumstances, for example, where we are processing your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes, or where your own legitimate interests outweigh ours; and
- the right to have your Personal Information ported to a new service provider if you no longer wish to use the Site or our services.
You can exercise any of these rights any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No fee usually required.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your Personal Information (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
What we may need from you.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to exercise your rights. This is a security measure to ensure that Personal Information is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
Time limit to respond.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.